The Belgian Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce for Russia and Belarus, in collaboration with ING Bank,
the Russian Embassy and the Russian Trade representation in the Kingdom of Belgium, and the Russian CCI
RUSSIA + BELGIUM: EU SHIPP@ING – ECOBRIDGE TO WTO
Conference on development of relations
between Russian, Belgian Ports & Partners
September 20, 2012
ING Bank at Lange Gasthuisstraat 20, B-2000 Antwerpen
P R O G R A M M E
Welcome Words by
1 Mr Paul Scheynen, Vice-President / Treasurer of CCBLR
2 Mr Kris Liesse, Business Center, Director Antwerp Port, Real Estate and Institutional, ING bank
3 Mr Victor Olersky, Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation
4 Mr Vladimir Vorobiev, Head of the Russian Trade Representation in Belgium
Presentations of Belgian Ports
5 Mr Marc van Peel, Vice Mayor and President of the Board of Governors of the Antwerp Port Authority
6 Mr Joachim Coens , CEO, Port of Zeebrugge
7 Mr Daan Schalck, CEO, Port of Ghent
8 Mr Paul Gerard, CEO, AGHO Port of Oostende, "International port cooperation: PATCH (Ports Adapting To Change) "
9 Mr Bauduin Blairon, Statistics department, Authority Port of Liege, "Cooperation between Russia and Belgium"
Presentations of Russian Ports
10 Mr Petr Parinov, Head of FSI "Administration of sea port "The Big port of Saint-Petersburg"
11 Mr Nikolai Melnikov, Deputy CEO for External Relations, JSC "Belomorskiy port"
12 Mr Radostin Popov, Vice-President Business Development of "NCSP", PJSC / Summa Group
13 Mr Andrey Fedorov, Commercial director, Passenger Port of St. Petersburg Marine facade, "Case study of an infrastructure project of the Passenger Port of St. Petersburg "Marine Facade"
14 Ms Olga Denshikova, Marketing Director, "National Container Company"
15 Ms Vasiliki Avgoustidi, Associate Director of Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
"Entrance of Russia in WTO: What change for our enterprises?" - /no presentation/
16 Mr Theo Notteboom, Professor at ITMMA (Antwerp University)
"Dynamics in the European port system: the role and position of RU and BE ports"
17 Mr Alex Ruijs, Haskoning Belgium NV/SA
"The port of the future: Tidal power, LNG as a shipping fuel, shore-to-ship-power"
18 Mr Marc Evrard, Business Development Manager at the Belgische Fruitveiling cvba
"About customs and their difficulties"
19 Mr Rene Jost, Chief Executive officer, CTI Systems SA
"Container Terminal Concept"
20 Ms Hilde Crevits, Flemish Minister of Mobility and Public Works
Please contact us for any additional information or organizational questions if any:
The Belgian Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce for Russia and Belarus
Mr Arkady Arianoff /Mob: +32 473 94 86 55, Email:email@example.com
Ms Maria Landenok /Tel: +32 2 264 36 53, Mob: +32 487 888 146, Email: Maria.Landenok-Ex@solvay.com/
Please find some presentations and photos below.
- Visit Port of Antwerp - Presentation 1 Cargo shippings EN
- Visit Port of Antwerp - Presentation 1 Cargo shippings RU
- Visit Port of Antwerp - Presentation 2 Services EN
- Visit Port of Antwerp - Presentation 3 Center EN
- Visit Port of Antwerp - Presentation 4 Investment policy EN
- 5 Antwerp Port Mr Van Peel
- 6 Zeebrugge Port Mr Coens
- 7 Ghent Port Mr Coens
- 8 Oostende Port Mr Gerard
- 9 Liege Port Mr Blairon
- 10 Saint-Petersburg Big Port Mr Parinov
- 11 Belomorskiy port Mr Melnikov
- 12 Summa Group Mr Radostin
- 13 Saint-Petersburg Passenger Port Mr Fedorov
- 14 NCC Ms Denshikova
- 16 ITMMA Mr Notteboom
- 17 Haskoning BE Mr Ruijs
- 18 BE Fruitveiling cvba Mr Evrard
- 19 CTI Systems Mr Jost
- Port Conference Programme + List of participants
- PICTURES OF PORT CONFERENCE 20 09 2012
- PICTURES OF VISIT TO ANTWERP PORT 20 09 2012
- PICTURES OF VISIT TO OOSTENDE PORT 21 09 2012
- PICTURES OF VISIT TO GHENT PORT 22 09 2012
« Back to overview