The CCBLR was established in 1974. From 1994 the Chamber has developed regular activities with monthly newsletter to members, and the organization of several official trade missions from/to Russia and Belarus, seminars and conferences. We have members ranging from small businesses to large corporations in the fields of banking and finance, construction, communications, education, import/export, law, transportation, etc. We are proud to have 16 honorary members: AGC GLASS EUROPE SA, ?HLERS LOGISTIC AND MARITIME SERVICES, AIR PRODUCTS SA, BEKAERT NV, DAYEKH GEMS & JEWELLERY BUBA, DEME, FOUR INDUSTIEL BELGE SA (FIB), GEFCO BENELUX N.V., INFORMACORP, LHOIST SA, LINDAB ASTRON BUILDINGS, PORT AUTHORITY - MBZ NV, SCR SIBELCO NV, SOLVAY SA, SSL BENELUX NV, VR MAASMECHELEN TOURISTOUTLETS COMM. VA.
Complementary to our Belgian regional trade attachés, our non profit private association of Belgian and Luxembourg companies - CCBLR - add flexibility and a larger size for helping our members and other companies in Russia and Belarus:
* in difficult political circumstances, our non-profit, independent, non-political organization stands for continuity of the relationships and may succeed in organizing successful new events.
* our more than 20 years specialization and missions in Russia and Belarus has allowed us to create an excellent experienced team, a very deep network of public and private links, including in the far Russian Regions.
* we can orient to the more appropriated Belgian Region the many foreign requests asking for "Belgian partners".
CCBLR is honored to hold the status of the accredited member of the Federation "Belgian Chambers" and the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg.
CCBLR team would like to thank our main sponsors for the great sustainable support by organizing events
- Belgian Federal public service for foreign affairs, foreign trade and development cooperation
- Luxembourg Ministry of foreign affairs
- Flanders investment & trade agency (FIT)
- Wallonia export & investment agency (AWEX)
- Bruxelles invest & export (BIE)
- Luxembourg chamber of commerce
- one of our honorary members "Solvay"
1.12.2015, Brussels, FLR : Ms. Maria LANDENOK (CCBLR), Mr. Anatoly GORSHKOV (RU TRADE REPRESENTATIVE), Mr. Arkady ARIANOFF (CCBLR), Mr. Bert DE GRAEVE (BEKAERT, CCBLR), H.E. Mr. Alexander ROMANOV (RU AMBASSADOR), Mr. Vladimir TKACHENKO (RUSSIAN FEDERAL MINISTRY OF ECONOMY), Mr. Alexis BROUHNS (SOLVAY, CCBLR), Mr. Johan INDEKEU (BELGIAN MINISTRY), Mr. Geogry Surkov (RU TRADE DEPUTY REPRESENTAVE), Mr. Rudolf DAVIDOV (LHOIST), Mr. Pascal DE BUCK (FLUXYS BELGIUM), Mr. Maxim KHOKHLOV (SOLVAY), Mr. Christian LEYSEN (AHLERS), Mr. Philippe HUTSE (JAN DE NUL GROUP), Mr. Philippe DESSOY (BESIX), Mr. Sven SCHEPERS (KATOEN NATIE), Mr. Dirk POPPE (DEME), Mr. Philippe BASTIEN (AGC), Mr. Ivo BOLS (AIR PRODUCTS)
30.05.2015, Brussels, FLR: Ms. Nina Carree (HR Expert), Mr. Daniel Stevens (CCBLR Vice-President), Mr. Oleg Prozorov (Head of CCBLR Associated office in Moscow), Ms. Maria Landenok (Project manager), Mr. Arkady Arianoff (CCBLR Director) after receiving his High Official Decoration of the Russian Foreign Ministry "for the contribution to international cooperation"