On 26 November at Building Group S, Brussels
CCBLR, in collaboration with VLKVK, organized a conference: "How to manage and secure your business by working with the Eurasian Economic Union".
The purpose of the conference was to discuss the most common difficulties/facilities in the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union, a market of 200 millions of inhabitants in 5 countries (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia) and very soon open to other partners like Serbia, Uzbekistan, etc.
• "Stability and Security for your business in Russia and EEU" by Didier De Baere at Belgian Foreign Trade Agency and Alexandre Milyutin at the Russian Embassy.
• "How to secure Your Business in Russia and EEU" by G. Lambrecht and Mrs Della Faille at CREDENDO
• "Measures of State Financial Support (FDI) in Kazakhstan" by Jandos Nurlanov, Director Europe JSC KAZAKH INVEST, National company
• "Get the best exchange rate in your bank transactions" by Arnaud Penson and Maxime Istace, at EBURY
• "EEU Customs Policy and new electronic declaration" by Mr. Pichougov Customs officer, Embassy of Russia to Belgium, followed by a networking lunch
Here you can download the different presentations.
Thank you to all participants !